Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 02:09 AM   #16
nightlurker
nightlurker began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350 & PRS-650
Just heard about Austin Freeman and the first site I check has your fanstatic collection waiting for me. This will keep me quiet for the next few weeks (my wife thanks you so much).
Thanks for all your hard work.

Last edited by nightlurker; 11-22-2011 at 02:15 AM.
nightlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:08 AM   #17
Zetmolm
Evangelist
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox 60, PocketBook Touch
What a great collection! Thank you very much for all the work you did on this.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 02-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #18
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Thanks Harry, I haven't read any of these books yet. But they sound pretty good.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #19
auntlee
auntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverauntlee exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Location: Great State of Texas, until secession makes us our own nation.
Device: ibook
This is the greatest thing ever!!!!!

Downloading 'em all now; reading em tonight. Thanks so much for your hard work!
auntlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #20
iBookMan
iBookMan began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thanks so much for all the effort you've put into these. I have read your versions and thoroughly enjoyed them. These are just as good today as when they were written, imho!
Cheers!
iBookMan is offline   Reply With Quote