Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-24-2013, 07:53 PM   #26011
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Punkin Ale. Yummy
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #26012
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
On the road again -
Just can't wait to get on the road again.
The life I love is making music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again.

On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been.
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again -
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends.
Insisting that the world keep turning our way
And our way
is on the road again.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9-InvDwMw )

Good morning, all! Bright and early 7:40 with East India Company's 'Royal Breakfast' tea in my cup, cold Cajun chicken (a relative, Pooh?) to eat, then grab my guitar and hit the road. A group of us are going north to a resort 60k from here for an all-day BBQ and song fest in a remote part of the jungle. As a light drinker (a non-drinker by their standards) I've been elected designated driver for one of the cars. Happy Sunday, one and all!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 08-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #26013
poohbear_nc
Feliz Fowlidad!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
A distant southern cousin!

Guinness in my glass ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:45 AM   #26014
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Sweet tea in my cup and trying to decide what to make for dinner, as I get the laundry started.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #26015
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Coffee in my cup. So dark outside now at 6 am!
bjones6416 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #26016
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
A Coke Zero in my cup.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #26017
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Nothing right now. Soon to be coffee -- going to a family brunch today.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #26018
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Just walked to the supermarket and back (mainly to get Apple Sauce for the slow roast pork loin join I am preparing for this evening), and not a twinge in my leg/back, so I really am on the mend . Treating myself to a snack lunch of olives and sun-dried tomatoes, with a cup of decaf black coffee.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #26019
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Have fun at the family brunch cromag.

It's great to hear that you are doing better orlock!

Fresh coffee in my cup and a biscotti on my plate.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #26020
poohbear_nc
Feliz Fowlidad!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Post-lawn mowing Guinness ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #26021
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Well worth it. I did my lawn last night since I was already filthy from hosing off the house, patio, tables, and chairs. The dust/dirt that settles on everything drives me crazy. It makes mud whenever water hits it. I finally decided to just wait until the harvest season is over for peaches and almonds, as everything will just continue to collect dust (inside the house too). I truly feel for my sis-in-law, as they live down the way from me and in the middle of their almond orchards and next to the peach orchards; double dirt for her.

Of course, yesterday, I had just washed my car and was on my way to my parents, when I had to stop for some road work. While waiting on the road, the almond shaker was working the orchard and, of course, just because I had just washed the car, it was once more coated in dirt.

Sweet tea in my cup.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #26022
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
It was homeward bound one night on the deep
Swinging in my hammock I fell asleep
I dreamed the dream and I thought it true
Concerning Franklin and his gallant crew

With a hundred seamen he sailed away
The frozen ocean in the month of May
To seek a passage around the pole
Where we poor seamen do sometimes go

Through cruel hardships the mainly strove
Their ship on mountains with ice was drove
Only the Eskimo in his skin canoe
Was the only one that ever came through

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFKjWG_W54 )

Good morning, everyone! It's the start of a new and wonderful week, the sun is shining, and I've got a big mug of East India Company's "Keemun Downy Bud" sitting beside me. We had a wonderful BBQ-Songfest yesterday, although we 'lost' two car-loads of people on the way home. The roads through the northern jungles are not always so well marked. (They may have wandered into Burma by accident. That happened to us once too. We went out and bought a good GPS the next day!) Not all the designated drivers remained true to their calling, I fear...

Time to visit the Food Lady for my 300-calorie breakfast, then off for a long walk! 10K in an hour will work off those calories easily!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:56 AM   #26023
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9
A relaxing weekend, finishing up with a lovely Pinot Noir, a 1999 Rincon Vineyard from Talley. This has been in our cellar for 13 years, and is drinking a treat. Still plenty of fruit, soft tannins, and the earth the grapes were grown in. A big Pinot, and one that still has lots of years of life.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:50 AM   #26024
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
This has been in our cellar for 13 years
I wonder if I could successfully argue that still having books in my TBR pile that I bought ten years ago is also a good thing?

A Coke Zero in my cup while I ponder.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:50 AM   #26025
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Wole up this morning to discover that I can drink many a beer while on vacation. A bit bummed but I added the necessary supplies to the pile of stuff for the hubby to pack.

Drinking some yellow tea and looking forward to vacation starting soon.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?