Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 01:34 AM   #1
yellowstonegirl
yellowstonegirl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
"Burden of Proof" $1.99 on Kindle

Hello. My name is Adele Lassiter and I'm the author of the new conspiracy thriller entitled "Burden of Proof." The novel sells for $1.99 on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords. A portion of the proceeds go to the American Red Cross for Haiti Relief.

Plot synopsis: In 2001 after seven innocent Americans open their mail, they die from inhaling deadly doses of the thorax toxin. Thorax is a fictional pathogen, which causes trouble breathing and cardiac arrest. The U.S. government instantly labels the attacks as biological warfare from abroad. The Thorax Terror becomes a leading catalyst for U.S. entry into a controversial war in the Middle East.

Flash forward to 2007. Americans have grown tired of the war and distrust the current administration. When a plan is set in motion by nine D.C. power players to cover up the explosive truth behind thorax, it becomes a race against time to unravel a web of suspense so lethal it could shake the foundations of American democracy.

This is a topical thriller, which I think many of you will enjoy! Please check it out!

Burden of Proof

Thanks!
yellowstonegirl is offline   Reply With Quote