Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-13-2010, 06:51 AM   #1
pdp21stcentury
pdp21stcentury began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-300
JUST TO SAY THANK YOU

JUST TO SAY THANK YOU - This kind community got my PRS-300 authorized for Adobe DRM protected content after my almost giving up on the ereader. Which would have been a shame. I checked it again this morning to make sure it all works fine and it does. So thanks all-round for your help !
pdp21stcentury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:06 AM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
I would say daffy4u did a good bit of detective work to figure out your problem, and deserves the credit. Glad you are happy with your 300 now!
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 01-13-2010, 07:07 AM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Yea!

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:43 AM   #4
Dusty
Connoisseur
Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 300, T1
This my friend shows the power of a good forum.
Whenever I buy anyting new or start a new project the first thing I do is Google it, adding the word 'forum' in the search field.
The answer is always out there, the trick is in finding it.
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote