Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
slaw63
slaw63 began at the beginning.

Device: prs-300
How do i convert files

I am new to this so dont really know what im doing.I have just purchased a bookand it is now in Adobe digital express.I have put it over to Calibre ut it is in there as a URL link.How can i get this bookacross to calibre and in the right format to put on my reader
Thanks
slaw63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:02 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
You don't need to convert the file - your PRS-300 can read ADE files just fine.

If you've bought a book from an ePub bookstore you probably have a small file with a ".acsm" extension. This is not the book itself, but a file containing information about how to download the book. Double click it, and the Windows desktop ADE software should open, and download the book for you. You can then use ADE to transfer it to the Reader.

You will need to have authorised both your PC and the Reader in ADE before doing this.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote