Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 04:14 AM   #1
ntrophy666
ntrophy666 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
keep the original design (horizontal)

Hello,
first at all sorry for my bad english.
I want to read my books in the original design with my Sony 505. With PDF files it is possible horizontally, but it is not perfect and too slow. How can i convert my PDF files with calibre to epub files and keep the original design with all spaces and so on ?

ntrophy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrophy666 View Post
How can i convert my PDF files with calibre to epub files and keep the original design with all spaces and so on
The fact that you are going from a fix format to a reflowable means you can't.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast