Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-12-2016, 12:47 PM   #1
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
iPhone Update

My iPhone updated the other day. When it updated all my reminders were lost. I have the completed reminders but nothing from the future that I had saved. I need the future reminders I do not need what has already happened. I have done a soft reset on the phone and cut it on and off several times. Does anyone know how I can get all these reminders back.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 01:09 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple things, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 6, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and Dot
This would be better if posted in the Apple Devices forum. Perhaps one of the moderators can relocate this thread for you.

I recently updated my iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Mini 2 Retina to iOS 10.x.x. However, I had no future reminders at the time. So I cannot help you out. My guess is that the only way you could get them back would be if you had backed up the iPhone before you ran the update. Then you could restore data from backup. I have no clue whether Reminders are backed up though. I do assume you are talking about Reminders that you setup in the Reminders app. I do have recurring Calendar events that I setup, and they all seem to have been retained during the updates.

Last edited by jswinden; 11-12-2016 at 01:13 PM.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 01:12 PM   #3
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Thanks jswinden. I did not think this applied since I was talking about a phone.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 01:17 PM   #4
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple things, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 6, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Thanks jswinden. I did not think this applied since I was talking about a phone.
I doubt there are any rules where you have to post. I'm just saying you will find a lot more knowledgeable iOS folks in the Apple Devices forum than you will in the Lounge forum. I wish I knew the answer, but I bet someone does and hopefully they will see this thread and answer your question.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 01:19 PM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Any device you read ebooks on can be discussed in the E-Book Readers forum.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote