Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #1
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Happy Left-Handers' Day 13th August

To all my fellow lefties (including Oprah Winfrey and President Obama) - Happy Left-Handers' Day 13th August.
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #2
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
It's a sinister plot!

(Happy Left-Handers' Day!)
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #3
poohbear_nc
Non-Edible Chicken
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Does your right hand know that you posted this?
poohbear_nc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:07 AM   #4
BuyMore
Simply a Buyer
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Kobo Glo
Wow. I didn't even know there's this kind of day for celebration.

A right-hander here wishes all left-handers a Happy Left-handers' Day!
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:18 AM   #5
doubleshuffle
Oi, Artistic License!
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD
Damn, someone blabbed. I thought this was the secret day we'd take over the world...
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:04 AM   #6
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for all the good wishes.

There are still a lot of misconceptions about left-handedness, but there is now a website selling left-handed products (wish it had been around when I was a child ).

If you have a left-handed child ( or you're an adult who isn't aware that you can get left-handed scissors and other stuff) it would be worth taking a look.

www.anythinglefthanded.co.uk.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:14 PM   #7
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
The goal is to make everyday left-handers day. Don't tell anyone, though.

It's too late for me to get left-handed anything. I'm so used now to doing everything either with my right hand or holding it backwards.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:38 PM   #8
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, Nook Glow, PB Touch Lux 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post

It's too late for me to get left-handed anything. I'm so used now to doing everything either with my right hand or holding it backwards.
I'll agree. I've come to think there's a benefit to lefties who have to live in a right-handed world. It forces us to be more ambidextrous that we might have been otherwise.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:30 AM   #9
Just4kix
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post

It's NEVER too late Using scissors upside down doesn't work - they need to be mirrored. Treat yourself to some left-handed scissors - if only to lend them to right-handed people to confuse them