Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-21-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
bookwurm70
Zealot
bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura
Problem converting PDB to ePUB

I just got Calibre and I've been playing around with converting some PDB books to ePub. The first one I did turned out great. I kept everything the same except I clicked the box "remove blank line between paragraphs."

The second one I did the same, but this time it added a carriage return after the first letter of every paragraph, actually adding a line. It is really gross looking.

What did I do wrong? How do I fix this?
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:13 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Open a ticket and attach the file. I can't determine why without seeing the file.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement