Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 03:51 PM   #1
marktsullivan
marktsullivan is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle
Bestselling author goes Free

Hi,

My name is Mark T Sullivan. I'm the author of seven internationally bestselling and award winning novels. I've recently put up my novel, The Purification Ceremony, up for free in all available digital formats. You can get the book for free through my website, www.marktsullivan.com and through smashwords at www.smashwords.com/books/view/4671. More of my books will be coming on-line for free in the coming months. Hope you enjoy them.

Mark
marktsullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Mark and welcome to MobileRead. And thanks for the book. Just downloaded it and looking forward to a good read.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free bestseller author