Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
alera2be
alera2be began at the beginning.

Device: sony/kindle
Just to say hi

Hi everyone,

Hope it's ok to stop in and say hello as I'm new here...I hope to learn some things and learn to use this forum correctly. Bye now...
alera2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello alera2be and welcome to MobileRead.

We were all new once, so don't worry....just ask questions, scour the forums and download some of the 11,000 free ebooks we have here.

Do you have a K1 or K2?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 10-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Superlucky
Fanatic
Superlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-505, PRS-350
Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself. What do you like to read?
Superlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hi alera2be! Welcome to the MR Forum. Please feel free to discuss anything and everything. There are plenty of people who are ready and willing to chat. If you have questions about your e-book reader or e-books themselves, this it the perfect place to get some answers!

What sort of books do you like to read? Would you share the name of your favorite book or author?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi alera2be and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #6
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
hi there alera2be. it's nice to have you around here.

carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #7
Kennisu
Kennisu began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Hi, I am also new comers. I am using PRS505 and plans to switch to plastic logic after its launch.
Kennisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #8
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello alera2be, and Click image for larger version

Name:	bunywel.gif
Views:	41
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	38086 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #9
alera2be
alera2be began at the beginning.

Device: sony/kindle
Well hi again everyone...just for a quick response I have a K2, as someone had asked and I read so many different genres. Sometimes I'm in the mood for scary (Stephen King is a favorite), but sometimes I like a funnier kind of book. Then there are the thrillers, like one I'm reading now is The Keeper by Sarah Langan and it's actually pretty good. I actually also love classics like Jane Eyre...so I love the whole ereader experience because I can have so many different types of books that aren't taking up any physical space. Thanks for the welcome!
alera2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:56 PM   #10
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
welcome to MR!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote