Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #16
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Aztak seems to be a common spelling variant. I bet that Sony don't have this problem.
Zony?
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #17
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Please... let us all get along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rando View Post
Golly Gee Griffonwing:

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! As I mentioned to Dr. Drib, I am a new member, not a seasoned, experienced poster like yourself. I didn't realize there were rules for mandatory use of smilies. Maybe you could send me a list of the mandatory places I should use the smilies, and you better tell me which smilie to use in those situations because I wouldn't want to make a simple, honest mistake and use the wrong smilie. Horrors! Think of the potential abuse!

Your opinion on my actions certainly would not constitute flaming but your attack was on me personally, that is flaming.

Flaming or not... Astak is reacting to assure that this will not happen again in any way. I cannot comment further... but we are VERY aware of privacy concerns and action has been taken.

What I am writing about is the need for all of us to please get along. I like every person here and it saddens me that our Astak actions led to this. Please... newbies and oldies... work toward helping to improve and not to seek fights. Rando is very welcome here and we are grateful for his bringing this to our attention. Griffonwing is a great and learned source of knowledge. Help each other!! We all have a device we want to make even better!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 10-12-2009, 09:18 PM   #18
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPhone 5S, Nexus 7 32 gig. (2013), Dell 2350
This is a site for all to say what they believe about there readers. It is great to see what others do with their readers and how they feel about them. I for one do not believe that we should ever put any one else down for the way they use there readers etc.
The only time I vary from that is with the government then all is fair.

Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #19
Mr. Dalliard
Zealot
Mr. Dalliard began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I think all email clients should make BCC the default carbon copy action. No matter how many times I tell family members to at least use blind carbon copy when they send me their stupid junk "funny" emails (which go straight in to the bin), my address is still there to be seen by everyone else - 90% of whom are unknown to me - unfortunate enough to be on their (s)hit list.

Astak's mistake this time is unfortunate, but let's not blow it out of proportion.
Let's face it, the OP's offer to post all the recipients' addresses here would to far more damage.
Mr. Dalliard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #20
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
so what the hell was the email about?
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote