Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-19-2016, 04:48 AM   #1
willyr
willyr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My debut SciFi Horror novel is FREE for 2 days. Need readers and reviewers

Hi.
My recently published novel Flight of the Ferryman will be available on Amazon for FREE today (19/05) and tomorrow (20/05)

https://www.amazon.com/Flight-Ferrym.../dp/B01F2628LK

It's a blend of horror and science fiction, set in a claustrophobic environment of funeral spaceship Charon on its way back to Earth. The story revolves around ship's crew, whose cryo sleep had been interrupted by a computer, after it detected a signs of life in ship's morgue.

If you love movies like Alien and The Thing, or games like Dead Space or Alien: Isolation, I hope you might like my book as well.

I'm looking forward to your comments and reviews!

William
willyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:07 AM   #2
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the offer!

It's a cool looking cover.

Have you considered working with an editor? Within the first few pages there are typos and awkwardly constructed sentences.
ApK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:27 AM   #3
willyr

Hi!

Thank you for your reply and feedback.
I'm glad you like the cover. It's my creation. I wanted it to look a bit retro (like pulp SciFi covers from 70s and 80s).

I had an editor. Well, it's a bummer, I guess.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:36 AM   #4
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Grabbed it.
Cinisajoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:57 PM   #5
willyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Grabbed it.
Thank you!