Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
Neels
Neels began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 iTouch iPhone
Greetings and Salutations

Greetings Earthlings!!

Just thought it would be good manners to introduce myself since I jumped straight into the Calibre support posts

I'm writing to you from sunny Qatar. For those who don't know where it is, it's net to Saudi. I'm a South African working here on a 5 year contract (sigh, 3 more to go, hehe)

I'm not new to ereaders: I've been running MS Reader since the very first version on my old iPac and I've migrated it accross all my handheld devices. Currently running Stanza and Goodreader on my iPhone and iTouch. Luckily my Sony PRS-505 should arrive in 2 days from the UK.

So, once again, HI!!

Regards,
Neels
Neels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EBW-1150, Sony PRS-700BC, Sony PRS-600BC, Sony PRS650BC
Welcome to MobileRead, Neels!

You will love your 505 when you receive it! Enjoy!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 10-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR, Neels!

I'm sure you'll love your 505 when it arrives
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote