Like fine wine, iSilo gets better with age. The latest revision V4.3 improves in the following areas:
- Support for interpreting the external document path as a space delimited list of possibilities when the first non-space character is a double-quote, where each possibility is enclosed within double-quotes.
- Document registration codes can now have a prefix of up to nine characters that can be entered by the user but will be ignored by the validation process. This allows document publishers to add their own custom prefix to document registration codes.
- [Windows Mobile] When in full screen mode with links active, using the action button to attempt to follow the current active link results in exiting of full screen mode.
- [Windows Mobile] On devices with VGA resolution screens, following a link to an external document results in an incorrect display of the toolbar, whereby the right part of the toolbar shifts to the left.
- [Windows Mobile] When selecting a different font to use for the monospace family, a monospace font is still used.
- [Windows Mobile Smartphone] Viewing a document that uses more than eight mixes of font styles and sizes may result in sudden exiting of the application.
- [Windows CE] When selecting a different font to use for the monospace family, a monospace font is still used.
- [Windows] In the case where a user is not logged onto the system, the user ID is incorrectly computed.
iSilo can be downloaded from here
and iSiloX from here
. You don't know iSilo? Then check out this thread
first for more information.