Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #46
B.K. Wright
Groupie
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile Going Deep

Connor loves what he does, but what he does is not what many consider manly. He is a yell leader, or male cheerleader, for the National Football League, and he takes his job very seriously. Connor can ignore the whispers and jeers for the most part, but when he and a rookie linebacker are the only two men on the field one day he wonders why the man is coming toward him. Does he have something to say to him, or is he going to beat him to a pulp?

Excerpt:
Lost in his own thoughts one morning as he was going over the halftime routine, Connor didn’t notice the linebacker coming up behind him.

“Hey.”

Connor turned around and was literally dwarfed by the man. “Oh, hi.”

Connor looked up at the big man and wondered what he wanted. Then he nervously looked around. He and the linebacker were the only two men on the field.

“I’m Brady.” The man shook Connor’s hand and Connor thought he was going to faint. He nervously cleared his throat.

“Connor.”

“I know. I asked around.”

Connor let the warm water of the shower beat down on him as he held the bar of soap in his hand. He imagined Brady in the shower with him, the two of them lathering each other and smoothing their hands along the other’s body. Connor thought he felt the strong hands of the linebacker on him, but he realized he was only daydreaming.

“Going Deep”, gay erotic fiction by S. Pearce, is available in the 32 Apple iBookstores, Barnes & Noble, Amazon Kindle Stores, Rainbow ebooks, Bookstrand, All Romance ebooks, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, and Coffeetime Romance. Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com.
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:50 AM   #47
B.K. Wright
Groupie
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Smile Rissa's Ride

Rissa hates working, knowing that most of her friends are enjoying a fabulous cruise or skiing down the Swiss Alps with the money their parents give them freely. As a valet for a hotel frequented by the well-to-do of the city, she does enjoy a few perks with her job, however. The wealthy men whose luxury cars Rissa loves driving to their assigned parking spaces are gorgeous and they tip the young woman very generously. While walking home from work one night, Rissa receives a call on her cell phone that she does not recognize. It is a man who frequents the hotel often and who claims to know her.

Excerpt:
Rissa knew she was pretty, though not beautiful. She was tall and slender but came just short of model proportions. Her hair was long with a bouncy curl to it and she made it a point to wear makeup and style her hair to make her appear more mature whenever she was going to work. She never knew when she might meet the perfect guy one night and be swept off her feet and into his Lamborghini. Rissa loved the new leather smell of the new cars when she drove them to their assigned spots. She would fantasize about being the owner or the owner’s wife, and she would check herself out in the rearview mirror and flip her hair to one side. She would purse her lips and pretend there was a handsome man in the car with her.

The women at the hotel never tipped Rissa, but their husbands did. They tipped her very well. She noticed the looks they gave her, too. The men would smile at her and drop their eyes to take in her youthful beauty.

Charles smiled at the woman and led her to the winding staircase that seemed endless in its ascent. The beautiful curving wooden steps led to an upper story and to what Rissa considered large enough to be an entirely separate house. He led her to the master bedroom and to a settee. “This is my bedroom, Rissa.”

He never let go of her hand as he slowly and softly kissed her lips. His hands stroked the satiny soft strands of Rissa’s wavy long hair as his kisses became deeper and more passionate. Rissa felt as if she were floating on air.

“Rissa’s Ride”, erotic romance by K. Lyn, is available in the Apple iBookstores, Barnes & Noble, the Amazon stores, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance.

Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:57 AM   #48
CalmApparatus
Damien Darby
CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wow, that is an interesting plot! I like the cover also, because it is dynamic and the font is affective. I will make sure to tweet this, and your blog. I wish you the best of luck with this. Make sure to target the specific audience that loves this genre. Cheers!
CalmApparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:09 AM   #49
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Alpha Hunger

Introduction:
Away from her husband, Stevi comes face to face with her best friend’s ex. The gorgeous surgeon who makes a fortune perfecting the beauty of women has wanted her since the day he was wedded to her best friend. He knew he would find her here, but his presence is an unexpected surprise to Stevi. How can she resist the suave man who is obsessed with perfection and obsessed with her? When he proudly claims that he has come bearing a gift, Stevi wonders what the handsome surgeon wants in exchange. This doctor rarely does anything for free.

Excerpt:
Stevi heard his footsteps as he came around the corner of the house and she turned to see the most handsome man she had ever known. The man she knew as Mark took her breath away. He always had. Mark was just over six feet tall with brown hair that was always styled to perfection, but he was not wearing his usual scrubs today. He was wearing a tailored suit. He had a strong jaw and sensuous lips that Stevi had often fantasized about kissing. He smiled with startlingly white teeth and he removed his sunglasses with the flair of an artist revealing his latest masterpiece.

She opened the back door and as Mark moved closer to her, Stevi’s heart beat faster and she could feel the heat from his skin. His masculine scent was overpowering. His hands touched hers and he said nothing as he led her into the sunroom.

“Alpha Hunger”, erotic fiction by K. Lyn, is available in the six Apple iBookstores, from Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #50
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Garden of Steven

The man with whom Whitney will spend the day is new to her and she is urged to quicken her pace as she is led to the usual place and provided the usual instructions. The man welcomes her though he remains hidden from her. His deep baritone voice is sexy and as he paints her, Whitney daydreams of the two of them together. In her dream he is touching her and making love to her. When she opens her eyes he is real. The man with the deep sultry voice is naked, as is she, and he is coming toward her. This day is unlike any she has spent here and she wonders if the agency may have made a mistake but she has been cautioned never to question the artist.

Excerpt:
“Welcome to my studio, Whitney. I am new to you. The usual artist is not here. But I can assure you that I am every bit as good as he.”

Whitney turned toward the voice. The voice was rich and deep, sultry and sexy. The combination of the baritone voice and the liquored drink made her feel things she had never felt before while working. This didn’t feel like work at all. She stepped closer to the easel, not daring to look behind it at the artist, and asked, “Where do you want me?”

“I like you this way, natural and exposed, raw and uninhibited. Whitney began to stand but the artist stopped her. “Stay as you are. I must paint you in your most natural state with the heat of arousal still in your body.”

As she lay there exposed in her raw purity, he said, “I must warn you. I often require several inspirational breaks during my sessions to keep me inspired. My work must reflect the very best of me.”

Whitney nodded. She thought she understood. She lay there just as the artist wanted her to, and he disappeared behind his easel once again. She could see his eyes as he made long strokes on the canvass. His movements were fluid and sure, his hands steady. His piercing eyes were concentrated on her beauty as he worked diligently on his craft.

“Garden of Steven”, erotic romance by K. Lyn, is available in the Apple iBookstores, Amazon Kindle Stores, Barnes & Noble, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance.

Old 01-29-2012, 01:51 PM   #51
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Black Diamond

On the fast track to the top rung of the corporate ladder, Nathan is a junkie and money is his drug. Sent to Appalachia to thin out the herd and rid the company of coal miners and close mines where productivity has fallen short of expectations, Nathan poses as one of their own in an effort to win the trust of the miners. With his fake Southern drawl and coal miner attire he is easily accepted as a fellow miner. Assumed to be new to the industry he is quickly taken under the wing of the son of a proud mining family. As his identity becomes divided, Nathan feels as if he has been split down the middle. Is he Nathan, the money hungry executive, or is he Nathan, the coal miner who is falling hard for a man whose way of life is in jeopardy?

Excerpt:
“You new to the mines?”

So that was what the man thought. I can do that. I will fit in by being the new guy.

“Where are you from?”

Thinking fast, he said a quick, “Been different places, wherever I can find work.”

The bartender handed the man a beer and offered an introduction. “Mike, this guy’s new in town. Came to work in the mines.”

“Nathan, up ahead.”

The light flickered as the flashlight began to breathe its last.

“Holy crap!” He held his hand over his mouth to keep from vomiting. He knelt on the ground and wrapped his arms around the young man who needed him now more than ever. The memory of the crushed body of his father would be forever seared upon Mike’s brain. Within minutes the waver of lights could be seen behind them as Mike’s fellow miners approached.

“Take him out, Nathan. We’ll take care of the rest.”

This was coal mining country. Every business served the needs of the industry in one way or another. The ugly truth about the lucrative business of mining was well hidden by the majesty of the mountains. To the tourist or occasional businessman passing through, the heart of Appalachia could have easily been mistaken for paradise or a reasonable facsimile thereof. If one dug deep beneath the surface of the beauty, these mountains held an ugly secret. The riches of the mountains did not lie within their beauty. To the owners, the riches of the mountains were buried deeply beneath the surface. Yes, these mountains were for sale and in the eyes of their owners, so were the people who risked their lives to harvest the black diamond that was found deep within. Like the slaves that toiled before them in the Confederate South, the men who worked in the mines were not afforded the luxury of reaping the rewards of their efforts. They toiled for their corporate owners.

“You hear about Mike?”

“No. Where has the kid been?”

Nathan felt as if time stood still. What were they talking about? Where was Mike?

“He better get back to work soon. How many days he missed?”

“Three, I think.”

Three days! Nathan downed his beer and drove along the narrow road to the mine, turning onto the old road that led upward into the mountains and along the winding path to Mike’s house. The old truck was there but the house was dark. He walked inside and found Mike in his bed.

“What’s going on here, Mike?”

The man in Mike’s bed looked too young to be a grown man. He looked like a kid.

“How old are you?”

The young man got out of bed, naked, gorgeous, and much too young for either of them. “I’m old enough and what is it to you, anyway?”

“Put your clothes on.”

The young man, obviously a twink, ran his hands along his smooth well muscled chest and downward. He took a step closer to Nathan and....

“Black Diamond”, a novel of gay love, is available in the Apple iBookstores, Amazon, B&N, Rainbow ebooks, Bookstrand, 1 Place for Romance, and All Romance ebooks. Also available in print from Beau to Beau Books.

Old 02-02-2012, 07:48 AM   #52
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Primal Menage

The reclusive Wolf family live deep in the woods and Maddy has been hired as nanny to their two boys while the Wolf couple are away. According to rumor they are leaving for their yearly feeding frenzy but knowing that Wolf is their last name and not what they are, Maddy pays no attention to idle hearsay. When she arrives at the secluded house, she is stunned to find that the two boys are grown men. Instructed to satisfy their needs, she has been strongly cautioned never to follow them when they retreat into the woods for extended periods of time. Maddy makes herself comfortable in the huge stone mansion in the woods not expecting the brothers to demand the unthinkable of her, each drawn to her by his own primal instinct.

Excerpt:
A drop of blood from his broken skin slid down his chin. His voice softened as he slid his hand down the back of Maddy and inside her skirt. “You just might like it.”

“Your finger…it’s cutting me.”

“Have I made you bleed?”

Maddy feared this man who was from the wild. His mouth was on hers again and he forced his hand from inside her skirt and laid her upon the bed.

Adolpho did not go slowly. He seared the tender flesh with his powerfulness and Maddy sucked in her breath. She was not prepared for him but as he pulled and pushed her to fulfill his own need, she closed her eyes and began to enjoy the ride. No one had ever done to her what the two wolf men had done to her. Maddy felt her body being brought to the line again and again; that sliver of an edge where pain met pleasure. She gasped with the pleasure and bit her lip with the pain.

There was something about Leon that had stumped the psychiatric community. His raw meat preference carried over into sex. He seemed to know everything about women and his sex drive was strongest right before… and then it stopped.

At the very bottom it stated that women should be careful around him as there would always be the unfortunate possibility that she could be mistaken for food… and he would go too far. Maddy tried to find something to assure her that he had never gone too far, that he had never gotten that aroused, but there was nothing.

“My dear, this is our new son, Ryol.”

Maddy held out her hand and the man eyed it curiously. Mrs. Wolf took the young man’s hand in hers, not knowing what he might do with the extended hand of a stranger.

“He is quite shy. You may go now, Ryol.”

The sexy man practically ran back toward the kitchen and to the safety of Mr. Wolf.

Maddy turned the knob on the front door and Mrs. Wolf placed her hand with the claw-like fingernails over hers.

“I will be needing a nanny again in a few months. With three boys now, the salary will be tripled. My boys were very happy with you. You met their needs and more. Are you available?”

“Primal Menage”, erotic fiction by Cheri Lane, is available in the Apple iBookstores, Barnes & Noble, Amazon Kindle Stores, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance.

Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com
Old 02-03-2012, 07:31 AM   #53
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Panda Heart

Introduction:
The sexy Artie Eaton whose legal name is R 2 D-Two (courtesy of his Star Wars obsessed parents) did not have a traditional childhood. Left mainly to his own devices, he never knew love until he met Randy. The two men, each with a complicated past, give each other what is missing in their lives as they build a dream life together. When the dark sides of their lives collide, trouble begins. Secrets from their pasts, coupled with harsh and hurtful words, tear them apart. Moving on, each man tries to find happiness but deep down they both feel unworthy of true happiness. Randy, who had been lovingly nicknamed “Panda”, seems to have found happiness without Artie, but has he? Is Artie, the man who gave Randy the endearing nickname, happy without him or does he have no other choice but to live with a Panda heart and without his Panda?

Excerpt:
Stepping out from around the end of the bank of lockers, I swear time began moving in slow motion, every head swiveled to stare, and it was all I could do to suppress a big gay gasp. Six foot-wow of tan, bumped with muscle on top, runner lean legs on bottom blond, the guy looked like a Michelangelo sculpture come to life. That hair! Dear sweet Jupiter! Surfer boy shaggy and streaked in browns and blonds as if each strand had been hand colored. The thick hair grew out so naturally it looked like a scissor had never been near it. I'm not a shy guy by any means and easy enough on the eye, but when this vision glanced my way I twisted my head. It almost hurt to look at him, kind of like staring into the sun. I gave my laces a final tug and stood just in time to look up and see him looking back at me AND SMILING!

Randy was fun and easy to talk to, had a dry sense of humor and was much better being together one on one than in a group. Or perhaps he was okay with groups as long as Corey was not part of them, which I did kinda understand. The kid could blister wallpaper off with his scathing remarks and his tongue could have been registered as a lethal weapon after a few drinks.

I am told of Randy sightings through friends although I have made it clear I do not want to know who he is with or what he is up to. He is seen at the gym, at a play, on the street. While I want not to hear about him, I would still accept a call (or a note or flowers or a rock through my window-anything to show me that he KNOWS I AM STILL ALIVE!).

We ended up at the BIG club, yes, THAT one. The one whose alley smells like a public urinal trough and has been around longer than dirt, where the boy's room has a name and the women's room might as well be the men's room for all of the urinating done standing in its stalls over the years. It's an old barn; Cain and Able were their first Go-Go dancers. Despite the fact that we are dancing and drinking in a big Gay ruin, we are having that Gay old time we are known for when I spot the Panda.

The Panda does not dance or go out. The Panda would rather have his ears dipped in chocolate than be caught in this place. SomeONE has caused Randy to become Panda the Brave! Panda the Tolerant! Panda the weeknight goer outer, which he usually is NOT. So the someONE who has caused him to leave the Panda Condo is NOT me. The Panda is with someONE else.

“Panda Heart”, a one-of-a-kind love story by James Brock, is available in the Apple iBookstores, from Amazon, Sony, B&N, Rainbow ebooks, Bookstrand, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance. Also available in print from Amazon.

Website - http://www.beautobeau.com.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #54
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Blind Date Dare

Introduction:
When Alesha agrees to a blind date, she is taken to a very private room in a nearby restaurant where her date is waiting for her. Treated like a queen, she quickly loses all inhibitions with the handsome stranger. The waiter has seen a lot of couples but never a couple like this one.

Excerpt:
His name was Stan. He was single, divorced but with no kids, and he worked in a law office. But working in a law office did not necessarily mean that he was an attorney. Alesha read on. The man claimed to have an athletic build, liked pop music and snowboarding. He seemed perfect on paper but who knew if he was telling the truth. In a matter of moments she noticed the box pop up that indicated she had mail.

“Hey, gorgeous,” he wrote in the email. “It’s about time you logged on. I’ve been waiting for you. How about dinner tonight?”

Alesha bit her lip and thought about it for a moment. He sounded a bit like a stalker with his “I’ve been waiting for you” comment, but she reminded herself that his profile was perfect.

The waiter closed the door behind him, came closer, and then stopped. He just stood there in stunned surprise. He had seen couples making out in the restaurant, but never had anyone dared to do this. This couple knew no boundaries.

“Miss, you must be mistaken,” he began to protest.

“Blind Date Dare”, sensual romantic fiction by K. Lyn, is available in the Apple iBookstores, from Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #55
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Leo the Lyin'

Introduction:
Leo has eagerly awaited his first real world job for years and opening the door to J Men’s Designs is a sure ticket to a long and lucrative future. The owners are wealthy, egotistical, and have contacts the world over. When asked to meet with an influential client, Leo is escorted to one of the J men's penthouse suites. The man who holds his future in his hands has made plans for many evenings, to be sure, but not with clients. The sexy man known as Pierre is determined to show Leo that ‘variety is the spice of life’, and he leaves him with a wink. But Leo is engaged to be married, and straight as an arrow, or so he thought.

Excerpt:
He took a seat next to Pierre and if the cost of the meal was any indication for the remainder of the evening, he was sure he owed him something. They had a bottle of one of the finest wines, from France of course, and Pierre asked if he wanted to take a walk to the finer side of the city.

“I thought we were already there.”

The well dressed man laughed and ushered Leo to an awaiting limousine. Once inside, he closed the partition and whispered, “I’m asking you to spend the night.”

Leo immediately stiffened. He looked straight ahead, glancing occasionally at Pierre. “I’m straight!” He wanted to shout it but he kept quiet. He didn’t dare mess with his chances of being a designer. The limo driver stopped the car and Pierre was the perfect gentleman as he escorted Leo to his penthouse apartment.

Kara picked up the clothes that had been tossed onto the floor and laid them on a chair. Something fell out of Leo’s pants pocket and she picked it up. She felt sick. Is he cheating on me? She waited for him and when he walked into the room she turned onto her side.

“What’s new at work?”

“Nothing.”

Feeling suddenly bold, she got up and pulled the item from Leo’s pants pocket. She held it to his face and shouted, “Who is she?”

“Who?”

“Is she why you were late the other night and again last night?”

“There is no other woman, Kara. I swear it.” His heart was beating fast and he desperately searched for a plausible lie.

“Leo the Lyin’,” glbt erotic romance by S. Pearce, is available in the Apple iBookstores, Amazon Kindle Stores, B&N, Rainbow ebooks, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks and 1 Place for Romance. Website – http://www.beautobeau.com.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #56
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Ivy League Lies

Introduction:
Cursing the day she entered her father’s Ivy League alma mater four years ago, Marci must now make a decision about her future. If she hopes to land a good job after graduation she must find some way to cure her shyness. The morning of her metamorphosis she dresses in a tight skirt, peek-a-boo blouse, and stumbles and trips her way across campus in high heels. The young men look up when she passes them by but it is a young professor who catches Marci’s eye. The man with dimples and more sex appeal than any man should have takes his place behind the podium and glances her way often. The young professor has known many girls like Marci – naïve and blind to his ways, which is exactly the way he likes his women.

Excerpt:
Thankfully it was not long before the professor walked in with his books under one arm and his usual large cup of coffee in the other hand. He was not alone today, however. Following closely behind him was a much younger man. Marci guessed him to be in his late twenties or thirty at the most. The students settled down quickly as they turned their attention to the good looking man.

He stepped back and she stood up, knocking her books onto the floor. “Profes…I mean, Tony.”

He stopped and looked at her. He stared at her, studying her, and trying to read her mind. This woman was not as easy to read as most, or was he losing his edge? He looked around nervously and then his eyes were on the door. The last student to leave had closed it behind him.

“Ivy League Lies”, sensual romance by K. Lyn, is available in the Apple iBookstores, Barnes & Noble, the Amazon stores, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance. Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #57
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Cruel Intentions

Payback rarely comes wrapped in a pretty package but when it carries a five year grudge on its shoulders it can. Lisa barely remembers what she did that was so awful all those years ago, but on a night destined for romance she is quickly reminded. But this is no ordinary payback. This is revenge with the cruelest of intentions.

Excerpt:
“You know about John, don’t you?” She winked and Lisa stopped. “He’s a drifter. He drifts in and out of small towns taking what he wants, working on various farms, and then he moves on. Rob told me the man killed some guys in a bar once and that’s why he has to keep moving.”

Lisa’s eyes were wide in astonishment. She couldn’t be serious. John was not a killer. At the back door, Bria stopped once again. “Don’t tell anyone what I said, okay?”

She opened the door but the man on her doorstep was not John. It was Rob. What did he want?

“Hey, little lady. Your mom said there were old clothes in the basement she wanted me to pick up.”

As Lisa walked slowly down the basement stairs, Rob was right behind her and when she stopped, he whispered, “It’s prom night, sweetheart.”

The basement had been transformed into an exact replica of their junior prom five years ago. “When did you do this, and why?”

Rob ignored her and stripped off his coveralls revealing a tailored tuxedo underneath. “I didn’t get to wear this that night, the night you were with your ex, but tonight I do. Go put on your prom dress. We don’t want to be late.”

Lisa stared at the deranged man. “I don’t have it anymore. That was a long time ago.”

“Yes, you do. It’s behind door number one.” He pointed at the closed door at the far end of the room. “Your mother couldn’t part with it. She thought you should have gone with me that night. Remember how upset she was?”

“Rob, come on. Why are you doing this?”

He walked over to the door of the room and Lisa could see the rage in his eyes. “If you don’t put it on, I will strip you naked and put it on you.” He turned slightly and Lisa did as she was told. She struggled with the zipper a little as she forced it up its track.

“My, my, it appears my princess has filled out a little.”

“Cruel Intentions”, sensual romance by K. Lyn, is available in the Apple iBookstores, Barnes & Noble, the Amazon stores, Sony Reader Store, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance. Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:31 AM   #58
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Tailor Made

Introduction:
Escaping life on a farm, Wyatt Taylor runs to the nearest city after college where he finds and loses both love and employment. Down but not out, the handsome young man rebounds by landing the coveted position as assistant to powerful Portland, Oregon, business tycoon, William Bowen. Cold and precise, the mogul has a rarified life of privilege that leaves no room for error.

Thrust into a world of jet set travel and caviar, Wyatt is given little direction about his new career and is fitted with a designer wardrobe. Clothes may not make the man, but Wyatt loves the beautifully tailored suits, wearing them like modern armor without realizing a connection between the way he looks in his new work “uniform” and Bowen’s clients.

William Bowen has everything: an estate, private plane, and clients worldwide. Only his taste in men is questionable. His astoundingly poor judgment in that area confuses everyone around him, including his flippant, funny, and in-charge property manager who befriends Wyatt but has his own reason for not telling all of the secrets of Bowen Industries.

A sudden change in Wyatt’s personal life while on a business trip is followed by a bonding night for Wyatt and William Bowen, the long simmering feelings Wyatt has held toward the boss since the day of his interview nearing a boiling point. Wyatt is still blissfully unaware of his true role in the operation of Bowen Industries, however.

Can two men from opposite sides of the tracks find a level field for a relationship, or will the truth behind the façades keep them apart?

Excerpt:
My office in Bowen tower was as good as a Mercedes when it came to pick ups. With the private bath, view of the city at night, intercom, and flat screen mounted on the wall, I was all but assured a romp on the (leather!) sofa with no one the wiser that I had been in after hours.

I had also come to really love those suits hanging like armor in a neat row in the closet. The tailor had fitted them to my body so that every crease fell perfectly into place.

Life was good for a change. I had a nice umbrella of cash put aside as well as a secure if vague job at times with a hot if distant employer. But the umbrella I had carefully put together was not going to withstand the monsoon that swept in about then.

“Show us what you are made of, baby!” James encouraged. In his defense, he had put away a gallon or so of something distilled, so was not in the total control he usually was.

“Yeah, dance man, dance!” my ex shouted from the sofa where he was tangled with the former bestie.

So I danced. Meaning, I gyrated, rotated and started peeling off clothes. They were enjoying my show so noisily that none of them heard the front door open and close for someone just now joining our new early morning soirée.

I was hot and I knew it. Opening my eyes, focus being a challenge at that point, I found myself face to face with William Bowen.

Tailor Made, an action packed novel by James Brock, is available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Bookstrand, Rainbow ebooks, 1Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance. Coming soon to the iBookstores and Sony. Also available from the Beau to Beau website, http://www.beautobeau.com. This book will also be available soon in paperback from CreateSpace and Amazon.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #59
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Michel's Mansion

Introduction:
When Randa takes a job at the estate of a notorious millionaire, it sounds too good to be true. He informs her that he will be working in his laboratory in the lower level that was once a dungeon, and he makes it clear that he is not to be disturbed. Randa begins her day by arranging the eccentric man’s disarrayed books and makes a disturbing discovery. Does she dare break the man’s commandment and disturb him, the man referred to by many as a mad scientist?

Excerpt:
She wondered what Mr. Neelz was doing in his secret laboratory as she sprayed polishing solution on one of the bookcases. She read the titles of the books on the shelves but most of them were not very interesting to her. She lined them up so that they were all at the same point on the shelves when she found one that was sticking out more than the others. The book was very old and some of the pages were threatening to fall out. “Hmm.” The title of the book was, “Deviance in the Wonderful World of Medicine.” The book was filled with information on the human genome and instructions on cloning. Randa laughed uneasily. “Is he trying to clone something or someone in his so called laboratory?” She very carefully turned the pages of the old book and toward the back cover she noticed a few small patches of different types of hair. “Oh, my gosh! He takes hair samples to get DNA from people?” She was careful not to touch the hair but she could see that it was definitely the hair of humans. She felt kind of weird snooping into this man’s business, but it was strangely erotic to her. Everything was erotic to Randa.

As Randa went about her business of cleaning, Mr. Neelz watched her from the cameras he had set up in his laboratory. The young woman was cute and he studied the angles of her face and the beauty of her hair. She may be the one missing piece to his puzzle. But how would he do it? He watched her as she moved about the house. She was graceful, her movements fluid, and her skin had a youthful glow.

He turned off the cameras and cleared his mind. It was time to formulate his plan. Randa was young, but could she be seduced into his scheme of things easily? He made a rough sketch of his proposal, carefully giving a little more shading to enhance Randa’s assets. She was the perfect woman, almost.

He turned on the video he had taped of his last seduction. The woman had beautiful black hair, as did Randa. It had been a difficult seduction but well worth the time and effort.

“Michel’s Mansion”, sensual romance by K. Lyn, is available in the Apple iBookstores, Barnes & Noble, the Amazon stores, Sony Reader Store, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance. Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #60
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Secret Sins

After living the high life with a rich and successful husband, Casi discovers evidence of possible indiscretions. Not yet willing to give up her comfortable lifestyle, she visits the family farm for awhile to think things through. She promises that her visit will be short lived, but when she meets the sexy cowboy her family has hired, desires which had been hidden deep inside of her begin to surface. The free spirited cowboy cannot offer the young woman wealth and security, but what he can offer will be very difficult to give up when and if she returns to her husband.

Excerpt:
It must have been a mirage, the black Mercedes kicking up dirt and gravel as it made its way up the lane. The woman stepped out in her designer dress, designer shoes, and the sparkling diamond ring her husband had given her on their tenth anniversary. It appeared that no one was home, but in the distance the woman noticed a man chopping wood, his naked chest glistening with sweat, his skin tanned, and his body perfect, with muscles that seemed to dance with every movement. Casandra dipped her shades to get a clearer look at the man she had never seen before.

When Jack knocked on her door the next morning, Casi sat straight up. “What is it?”

“I could ask you the same thing. Sleeping in our clothes now, are we?”

She looked down at the grass stains on her jeans.

“Rex has been here working for over an hour already; that is, if you’re interested.”

“Why would I be?”

Jack pulled out the plastic bag and handed it to Casi.

“What’s this?”

“Something I’m not willing to touch. Rex thought you might want it.”

Casi unzipped the little bag that contained her underwear. Jack watched as his sister’s face turned crimson.

“Okay, go ahead and say it.”

“What?”

“I bedded the first man who would have me after finding my husband with…well, you know.”

“I don’t recall there being a bed involved.”

Casi was mortified. She was embarrassed enough having her underwear handed to her. And why hadn’t Rex just kept them, like a gentleman.

“Oh, come on, kid. Don’t sweat it. I don’t care who you get it on with.”

He turned and left the room, leaving Casi too embarrassed to join him for breakfast. She did, however, plan to talk to Rex. She grabbed a piece of toast and made a beeline for the barn.

“Secret Sins”, sensual romance by K. Lyn, is available in the Apple iBookstores, Barnes & Noble, the Amazon stores, Sony Reader Store, Bookstrand, 1 Erotica ebooks, 1 Place for Romance, All Romance ebooks, and Coffeetime Romance. Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com.

Tags
action and adventure, action packed, action/adventure, adventure, anthologies, artists, bittersweet, coal mining, cowboys, crime fiction, dark fiction, death, deceit, doctors, drama, ebook, ebook author, england, erotic, erotic fiction, erotic romance, erotica, espionage, explicit sex, fiction romance, football, forgiveness, friendship, fun read, games, gay, gay & lesbian, gay erotica, gay fiction, gay literature, gay love, gay mystery, gay romance, gay young adult fiction, glbt, gothic, government, great read, harem, holiday read, holiday story, holidays, horror ebooks, horror stories, humorous fiction, interracial romance, loss, love, love stories, love story, lovers, male, medical, men, military romance, murder mystery, musicians, mysteries, mysterious, mystery ebook, novels, paranormal romance, paranormal suspense, paranormal thriller, political thriller, romance, romance ebook, romance novel, romance novellas, romance stories, romantic, romantic adventure, romantic comedy, romantic fiction, romantic intrigue, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, scientists, secrets, sensual, sensual romance, sex, sexual, sexually explicit, sexy, sexy read, short fiction, short stories, supernatural, sweet romance, transgender, true stories, united arab emirates, vampire books, vampire romance, weddings, western romance, westerns, wild west., young adult, young adult romance