Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 08:36 AM   #31
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
I've never used USB for anything other than charging. I use a USB SD reader for transfer of books from PC to Card.
The short time I had my Blue Pocket Pro I transferred ADE Library Books and other books to it VIA USB without any connection problems.

I also use the SD Card for most transfers, however ADE Library books had to be transferred with the Adobe DE Program via USB.
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:56 PM   #32
uncletwain
uncletwain began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader Pocket Pro
Did you use USB2 or USB1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman View Post
The short time I had my Blue Pocket Pro I transferred ADE Library Books and other books to it VIA USB without any connection problems.
uncletwain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #33
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletwain View Post
Did you use USB2 or USB1?
It is USB 2.0 (My Acer One Netbook).
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #34
uncletwain
uncletwain began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader Pocket Pro
I had my eBook replaced and new one works fine.
uncletwain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:51 PM   #35
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Found something that may work

Would someone (advanced computer user) who is having the USB connection failing problems with Windows XP be willing to try this please?

With the PEz cable connected to a Mainboard port (not an external hub) and the "USB Connection" mode on the PEz enabled ("USB Connection" screen showing).

Open the device manager and see if there is a "..Enhanced USB2.0 Host controller.." (slightly different wording from the others in the list)

Important: File safety, there should not be any other USB storage devices connected.
Right click on this device and Disable this device.

Windows should re-discover a device (which is the PEz) with in a few moments. (Which happens to be the device just below the highlighed line)

I have now disconnected and reconnected many times, Used Calibre to update the PEz.
Theory [Deleted bad Idea]

Last edited by theducks; 11-06-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Changed Delete to Disable, added image
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
connect, usb