Notices

Old 09-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
kpfeifle
Enthusiast
kpfeifle began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300- Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Just Bought a 300

Hi All:

After being interested in Ebook's since the Rocket and a member here for quite a while, I finally purchased my first Ebook (PRS-300). Ordered today from abt.com and should be here some time this week. Should be fun!

Kevin

Last edited by kpfeifle; 09-06-2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Poor Spelling
kpfeifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:08 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Congrats!!! I hope you love it!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 09-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
enjoy it looks like a great reader
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
TxPunisher
TxPunisher began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300 Pocket Reader
I love mine.
TxPunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
formerroadie
Bada Bing
formerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
formerroadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #6
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350
sweeeeeet. Be sure to post back with your enjoyment!
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:09 AM   #7
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note and Ipad Air
I have a blue PRS300 for a week now, and I absolutely love it, IMO it beats reading from paper.
At least as clear as paper, can hold it and turn pages with one hand, can cary multiple books with me without getting backproblems, can increase the font if necessary, remembers where I was.
Slowly i'm planning to get rid of a lot of paper cluttering up my living room....
dura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #8
kpfeifle
Enthusiast

Tracking shows it will be delivered tomorrow! I have already downloaded the Sony ebook library program, purchased two DRM'ed books and added a bunch of free ones. Can't wait...

Kevin
Old 09-11-2009, 08:19 AM   #9
kpfeifle
Enthusiast

Well, here is my promised update after receiving my reader....I love it! As has been stated many times, it's really like reading a book and the device itself just disappears. I love the size and look forward to taking it with me. Spent last night reading the Feedbooks Epub edition of "The Mysterious Island" by Jules Verne. I had a slight problem getting the reader to authorize for purchased content, but 10 minutes on the Sony live chat support fixed that and all is well. Middle button for turning pages does not bother me at all and the case that came with it will be fine until some other third part options start hitting the market. All in all, I am very happy with my purchase!

Kevin