Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thumbs up Many Thanks for the Downloads and Purchases

Appreciate it, everyone. I hope you enjoy Conor's story. Believe me when I tell you that each book is bigger and better than the last.

Check out the 4th - should available in print by mid-September - the cover artist outdid himself this time:

http://www.conorandthecrossworlds.com/bookfour.html

Thanks again for welcoming me to this wonderful community of readers and writers.
Kevin Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote