Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile Okay - Conor and the Crossworlds, Book One and Two are in Smashwords

Due to much encouragement, I uploaded the first book in the Conor and the Crossworlds series. Breaking the Barrier ($1.99) is now available along with Peril in the Corridors ($2.99) on Smashwords.

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Drazian

You can view a quick commercial at this link. 25% of each book is available for free.

I've been promoting the print books since '07, kids in a dozen states and Canada love them. The series is Y/A fantasy, but many of my college students like them as well.

Onward!

Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote