6.6 ist raus
Ist ein riesiger Changelog, hoffentlich behebt die Version das Problem:
* Fix #2981 ([Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable error after conversion). Miscellaneous minor fixes.
* TXT Input: Add option to treat each line as a separate paragraph
* Add a check database integrity button to the Advanced Preferences. Also make adding books more robust
* Fix handling of images and anchors for RB, FB2 and eReader output
* Linux automounting: Remove dependency on pmount. Instead use custom mount helper. Linux distributors: Make sure calibre-mount-helper is installed setuid and setgid root
* Fix #3117 (Calibre inverts author names even when it doesn't need to)
* Implement #3112 (FB2 icon)
* EPUB output: Now works when launched from the command line with no X server on linux
* Fix #3102 (ebook-device command not working in 0.6.5 for prs500) and add copy to clipboard button to all error/warning/etc dialogs
* Fix #3106 (Mobi book will not convert to ePub)
* Fix #3110 (Book genre)
* Convert self closed <div> and <a> tags to empty closed tags as many browser based renderers refuse to recognize them as closed without a proper DOCTYPE. Fixes #3095 (Some epub files can only be advanced chapter to chapter)
* Fix #3103 (Error dialogue errors out if invalid file for cover is specified)
* EPUB Output: Add option to turn off the generation of the default cover
* On linux, don't use Qt to render covers, etc. if the DISPLAY environment variable is unset
* TXT Input: Fix regression that broke inclusion of images. Fixes #3067 (OS X - Problem including image in .mobi output)
* Fix #3091 (calibredb list doesn't honour --prefix completely anymore)
* PDF metadata: If no metadata available, don't use full path as title. ebook-convert: If --help is specified, don't require the input file to exist.
* MOBI Output:Improved handling of tables
* Fix metadata option in the conversion_option field in recipes not being applied to final book.
* Fix #3056 (Instapaper plugin should not require a password)
* Speed up reading of metadata from EPUB files on the device. Also use poppler to read PDF metadata from device files.
* New recipe for Hungarian TechNet by Devilinside
* Improved recipes for The BBC, Slate, and NYT Headlines
* OSX support for the COOl-er. Fix #3071 (Wrong metadata after fetching news to FB2 format) and #3073
* Fix sorting by title to correctly handle cases like The Thexxx
* Implement #3069 (Skip "linear=no" items in spine) and add Ectaco JetBook to welcome wizard
* Fix #3002 (Title can't have a colon in it)
* Fix #2810 (/home/kovid/work/... path hard coded into binary distribution)