Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #16
allanguthrie
Enthusiast
allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle and Sony PRS-600
Killing Mum has been lucky enough to have had a few more great customer reviews on Amazon recently. Here's a selection:

"This short novella was a bit gruesome, but cleverly written, and developed nicely. Definitely an interesting read, made me want to read a full length book by this author. Reminiscent of the twists and turns in the film 'Shallow Grave'." 5 stars from E Craxford

"Dark, warped and funny, and with a surprising number of twists and turns for such a short book. I read it in one sitting, alternately giggling and gasping. Strangely enough I had a whole train carriage to myself by the end of it." 5 stars from D Moore

" "Allan Guthrie is the real thing, when it comes to noir." Crime writer Sam Millar said that about Guthrie's book and I for one fully agree. This is a relentless and page-turning thriller you never want to see end." 5 stars from Noir Fan

"I liked what one reviewer said about Blood Simple - that's a really good comparison. Like the Coen Brothers' movie, it's gritty noir yet also occasionally comic. And the characters are totally real." 5 stars from Mike Gerrard
allanguthrie is offline   Reply With Quote