Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-18-2015, 12:25 AM   #1
ramsan
ramsan began at the beginning.

Device: ipad2
Unhappy author_sort_copy_method

Hello,

I´d appreciate your support about the following.

I´m using calibre 2.21. Apparently option to change author_sort_copy_method is not working.
author_sort_copy_method option in my Libraries is 'comma'. I changed 'comma' by 'copy' and restart calibre but nothing happens. I repeated this process several time times but nothing happens. 'comma' had not been replaces.
I´d appreciate your suggestions to resolve this issue.

Regards

ramsan

Last edited by ramsan; 03-18-2015 at 12:30 AM.
ramsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:36 AM   #2
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
It will only take effect when recalculating author_sort (it will not automatically modify all existing records).

No restart is required.

Simply go to the tag browser, right-click anywhere in the "authors" tag tree, select "Manage Authors", and in the popup dialog click "recalculate all author sort values".
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 02:08 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@ramsan - did you press the Apply changes to this tweak button, and then the Apply button?

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	136126  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author_sort_copy_method