Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 09:00 AM   #1
Barnsy
Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Thumbs up 100% FREE Erotica

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Erotica Republic now offers all of its stories in (DRM-less) Mobipocket, ePUB, and PDF formats for free download.

Erotica Republic features free erotic stories for all genders and orientations.

Last edited by Barnsy; 07-11-2009 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Added ePUB!
Barnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #2
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I didn't look.

I didn't look.

I didn't look.

I didn't look.

No, really. I didn't look.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EBW-1150, Sony PRS-700BC, Sony PRS-600BC, Sony PRS650BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I didn't look.

I didn't look.

I didn't look.

I didn't look.

No, really. I didn't look.
Oh, come on, Steve!! Who are you trying to kid. We know you looked.

I didn't look, though!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
come on now ! who's looking ?!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:14 AM   #5
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I only buy it for the pictures.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:15 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I only buy it for the pictures.

Stitchawl

but aren't they free ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #7
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Looks great, thanks for sharing !
It's been a while since I stopped reading erotica, this is my cue (pun intended) to start again
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:25 AM   #8
Barnsy
Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Barnsy can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
Looks great, thanks for sharing !
It's been a while since I stopped reading erotica, this is my cue (pun intended) to start again
Thanks for the compliment!

We really tried hard to make a nice site that readers would enjoy. We're always open to suggestions for improvement. As a matter of fact it was a member who recommended that we offer stories in Mobipocket format.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #9
Wetdogeared
Grand Sorcerer
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsy View Post
Thanks for the compliment!

We really tried hard to make a nice site that readers would enjoy. We're always open to suggestions for improvement. As a matter of fact it was a member who recommended that we offer stories in Mobipocket format.
A contender for the most number of puns in one post. :groan:

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 07-08-2009 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Left out a word
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #10
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clié; PRS-505; EZR Pocket Pro, PRS-600, Kobo Mini
I looked. Have joined. Am downloading stories, opening Calibre, and converting to something that can read on my Sony. (Psst, Barnsy... would you consider figuring out how to convert them to ePub? I think that'd cover everything that's not a single-filetype ebook reader.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #11
Barnsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I looked. Have joined. Am downloading stories, opening Calibre, and converting to something that can read on my Sony. (Psst, Barnsy... would you consider figuring out how to convert them to ePub? I think that'd cover everything that's not a single-filetype ebook reader.)
Thanks for the suggestion Elfwreck, I will see what I can do about offering ePub as well.

Cheers
Old 07-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #12
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Epub would be great, but apart from that, excellent site, clean, no intrusive adverts, easily navigable and does exactly what it says. I also like the idea of you sharing your ad revenue with authors, that's forward thinking.

Good luck
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #13
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clié; PRS-505; EZR Pocket Pro, PRS-600, Kobo Mini
On first view, they look very male-focused, like they're not expecting female readers. (I suppose I should expect that; I've probably been spoiled by fanfic.)

Metadata's off. When I load them into Calibre, they all have the same title ("C"), but at least have different authors so I can tell them apart somehow. Check author against title, and change metadata.

Ack. No, Calibre says the Mobi versions are DRM'd. They're probably not, but I'm not up to figuring out what the problem is. Fetch PDFs instead. PDFs are locked, which means limited edit/convert abilities. They're also letter-sized pages.

If I decide I like this publisher's stories (which is not looking likely, but that's my taste in erotica, not their problem), I'll copy & paste the stories from the HTML on the website; the ebook versions are too much hassle to deal with.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #14
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
A contender for the most number of puns in one post.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Oh, come on, Steve!! Who are you trying to kid. We know you looked.

I didn't look, though!

Look, I don't know what the stigma is on not looking. None of us are looking. No one wants to look. I'm a happily married. (Ooops! I left out the word "man.")

I need to know the website, however, so that I can be aware of what not to look at.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erotica, free, free e-books, mobipocket, pdf