Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Kindle Models Do You Currently Own?
I currently own a Kindle 1 (first generation) 40 37.04%
I currently own a Kindle 2 (latest generation) 52 48.15%
I currently own a Kindle DX 36 33.33%
I currently do not own a Kindle 15 13.89%
I use iPhone reader 16 14.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Kindle Ownership Poll

Rather than posting in threads I thought we could use a simple poll to keep track of Kindle ownership here. I left off the iPhone software. Please check all that apply!

Last edited by sirbruce; 06-17-2009 at 07:46 PM.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I added the iPhone option. Anyone who wants to have that included, let me know.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well you can add me to the iphone list as of tomorrow.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
sirbruce
Provocateur

Got my iPhone 3GS today and it ROCKS! Would hate to read ebooks on it for long periods of time, though.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I got my 3GS also and I also find it better than the 3G
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #6
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
The iPhone is great for reading (as long as your eyes are a: younger than 42 years old) and b: only have less than 20 minutes or so to kill. I'm looking forward to getting the kndle iPhone app when my DX comes. (if I ever develop the courage to actually order one) so I can keep my reading synched when I do have those ten minte breaks and nothing to do.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:09 AM   #7
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
I'm using my iPhone now while on vacation and the little keyboard is a little problemTic when it comes to spelling.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote