Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #1
nam11
nam11 began at the beginning.

Device: HTC Touch Diamond
Smile Hi everyone! Newbie from Saudi Arabia

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie in this site. I stumbled on it while searching for an e-Book. I think this is a great site for all e-book lovers like me. Thanks for this.
nam11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:41 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by nam11 View Post
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie in this site. I stumbled on it while searching for an e-Book. I think this is a great site for all e-book lovers like me. Thanks for this.
Welcome to MobileRead, Nam11.

Glad to see you've found our ebooks.......no device needed to download these......easily read on your computer.

If you are looking for a particular advice, check our wiki page on dedicated ebook readers.

Enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 06-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
Wetdogeared
Grand Sorcerer
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Welcome to MobileRead nam11.

There is lots of information about ebooks and ebook readers in the MobileRead wiki, accessible at the top of each page. Check out the famous eBook Reader Matrix there.

There are lots of ebooks crafted by our members and ready for downloading.

There is a sub-forum for those asking questions about which device they should buy. A lot of the decision depends on what you like to read and where you live.

Drop buy the lounge for some fun or serious discussion now and then.

WetDogEared
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi nam11 and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
nam11

Smile hello again..

Hello again and thank you for the welcome and info, you guys. I sure am enjoying this great site. It is indeed a paradise for people who love to read.

Thanks and more power to this site.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:21 PM   #6
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: OPUS/PB360,Nexus 7,GzONE, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by nam11 View Post
Enjoy the Forum...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #7
nam11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Enjoy the Forum...

Thanks a lot, Hidari...