Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-27-2014, 02:34 AM   #1
trichobezoar
Addict
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablets, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
Lightbulb Practice Random Acts of Creativity

Once in a blue moon, I get the urge to be creative somehow--draw or write poetry. My works aren't masterpieces, but they satisfy the urge to create, to use my creativity and imagination. I'm sure that's the case for many of you, as well.

Post your doodles, drawings, silly haikus or poems here and... most of all, have fun! Let's not be judgemental of each other (e.g., make fun of, belittle or ridicule each other). This is a safe place to post your random acts of creativity. And whatever doodle/creative writing happens to tickle your funny bone is fine too.

I'll start with a drawing I just made using the android app SketchBook Mobile (on a rooted Nook Tablet). I used my middle finger... of all things! lol It's a copy of a werewolf from Draw Werewolves, another android app. (I didn't trace it; I copied it.):

Edit: Also, if you feel the urge to post a somber/melancholy poem, this is a safe place to do so. *nods*

Last edited by trichobezoar; 09-27-2014 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Added: Edit: Also, if you feel the urge to post a somber/melancholy poem, this is a safe place to do so. *nods*
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
trichobezoar
Addict
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablets, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
I used to write melancholy and insightful poems. I miss writing poetry. Since I developed carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) I stopped. I'm hoping to continue even if it's just simple rhymes every now and then. Maybe someday I'll fully heal from CTS and follow my passion once more.

Here's a short poem I wrote four years ago about solace and poetic words. It came to me after reading a few poems written by a talented writer:

LIGHT OF WORDS

I found solace in poetry,
In rhythm and rhyme,
In the passion and the glory of words--
Words softly spoken,
Words uttered in the dark,
Words written hurriedly on college-ruled paper.

I found solace in your words today.
Thank you for your kindness,
For sharing them with me--
A weary traveler...
Searching for the light of words.

(c) 2010, Trichobezoar.
All rights reserved.

Last edited by trichobezoar; 10-16-2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Corrected a typo.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creativity, doodle, drawing, haiku, poem