Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
genncis
genncis began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kindle 2 CONTEST

I would like to win the Kindle 2 because it will organize my entire literary life in the palm of my hands. It will simplify my life and declutter my home of books and magazines. It is a greener, environmentally-conscious way of maintaing a stimulating intellectual life by saving trees and minimizing fuel usage.
Thank you, Genncis
genncis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Genncis & welcome to MobileRead. We're glad you've joined us.

The Kindle 2 contest/giveaway here at MobileRead is over. You can see the announcement of the winner in this thread --> http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41765

But, I hear that there are other contests going on at various places on the Internet.

I have a Kindle -- first generation -- and I love the way it lets me carry lots of books in a small package when I travel. I haven't seemed to reduce the number of traditional (paper) books in my house. In fact, my husband just built me a new bookcase so I have a place to put my TBR books instead of stacking them on the floor in my front hallway. I still don't have enough bookshelves, but I'm going to have to wait another couple of months before I ask him for even more!

Sorry that you're a bit late for our contest, but we are very glad that you've joined us.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement