Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
jonfmerz
Writer ~ Producer ~ Ninja
jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Author from Boston Saying Hi!

Great to be out here, never even knew such a place like this existed. I can see I have a lot of great material to read up on when it comes to ebooks.

I'm the author of over a dozen novels published the traditional way, but have chosen to release my latest thriller PARALLAX as an ebook first to test the waters and see what the buzz is all about. I'm hopeful it does well and I running a pretty cool contest at my blog at http://jonfmerz.wordpress.com if you're interested in checking it out.

Aside from writing, I'm also producing a TV series based on some of my earlier novels. I'm a martial arts junkie and have been studying for most of my life with 20 years in my current system. Lots of fun! Before I started writing professionally, I served in the US Air Force, worked for the government and then handled executive protection for various Fortune 500 clients. I live outside of Boston, MA with my wife and two amazing sons.

Anyway, looking forward to speaking with you!
-Jon
jonfmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Jon
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:42 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, Nook Glow, PB Touch Lux 623
Welcome to Mobileread!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:14 AM   #4
GraceKrispy
Rollin' with the punches
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, droid x, sad damaged 505
Welcome to the forum! You're in good company here.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #5
jonfmerz
Writer ~ Producer ~ Ninja
jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Thanks for the warm welcome!
jonfmerz is offline   Reply With Quote