Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #16
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
However, even though I have purchased over 40 ebooks, 2 pounds of licorice, and 5 paper books since 1 January, there have been no charges made to my card. I received a gift card in December and applied it to my account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
Wow, what a Gift Card! I'd say you won at that Dirty Santa party. Say...you're the one that wins a door-prize at EVERY event you go to aren't you. I didn't know they made gift cards that BIG. Don't tell my kids!
It was a substantial gift card, but I do have to confess that of the 57 eBooks I have "bought" at Amazon this year, 35 of them were free and there were 10 priced at $1.00 or less.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote