Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
goldenboy
goldenboy began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505
Hello from Chicago

I am really interested in E-books, and think this site is great!

Thanks in advance for anyone who offers support.
goldenboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi goldenboy and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and check out all the free books for the Sony here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Goldenboy.

You've seen the free books we have here for you to download?

Scour the forums and threads, and enjoy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
goldenboy
goldenboy began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505
Once i figure out the way to authorize the prs-505, ill be sure to dl
goldenboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello goldenboy
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello goldenboy. I was in your city last week, but it felt like someone had left the freezer door open -- kept getting colder and colder while I was there and it was even snowing on Thursday morning. I figured I needed to get out of there while the getting was good.

I have a Sony 505 and also a Kindle. Since I've loaned my Kindle to my daughter, I'm doing all my reading on the Sony (or in paper books). My hubby bought me the cover with the lightwedge in it for Christmas, and that's been a lovely addition.

There are some lovely books here at MobileRead. I've been using Fifteen Minutes A Day - The Reading Guide to the Harvard Classics to work my way through the world's best literature. The entire Harvard Classics have been uploaded to MobileRead.

If you like SF, check out Jeffrey Carver's Chaos Chronicles which he is giving away for free. The first three books are available many places including here, Carver's web site (http://www.starrigger.net/) and Baen's free library (http://www.baen.com/library/). The fourth book in the series is available for a limited time at his web site.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #7
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Hi, GoldenBoy. I'm a hundred or so miles out of Chicago, so glad to see a fellow Illinoisian. Actually I'm a native Texan but I've been here four years now, and don't panic every time it snows anymore so I guess I've been assimilated *laugh*.

Welcome to Mobileread!
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote