Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 04:31 AM   #1
fbrzvnrnd
Enthusiast
fbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of lightfbrzvnrnd is a glorious beacon of light

Device: iLiad
impoverishment of the handwriting after refresh

Hi,

using iLiad for handwriting, I have a problem: when I wrote the result on screen is not great, but accettable. But when I refresh the screen (ex. turn the page), my handwriting become a lot less readable: the grey become a "black or white" (no antialiasing), the resolution seems to be lower, and little note in cursive writing became spotted and often unreadable.
I think iLiad "vectorize" the handwriting to be faster and use less memory, but often the results are too poor. And I do not understand why when I wrote I good a accettable result and after the refresh it is so poor.

Is there a way, using a open source trick, to have a slow (or more memory eating handwriting), but with the same resolution I see when I write the first time?

Thank you

f.
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote