Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 06-03-2009, 06:59 AM   #16
Lo Zeno
Addict
Lo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura aboutLo Zeno has a spectacular aura about

Device: Hanlin V3 (with lBook firmware & OpenInkPot)
I have the Hanlin since friday only (I bought the Pixelar re-branded version), at first I experienced the same problem described above, then I found the solution: after installing the latest lbook firmware instead of the Pixelar or the Hanlin, the problem vanished.

I can't guarantee it will work for everybody but it's worth a shot. Just keep a copy of your old firmware in case you want to switch back to it.
Lo Zeno is offline   Reply With Quote