Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 02-15-2012, 04:25 AM   #31
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, Jetbook Mini, Jetbook Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro
You see, that's why I need money...
Money to get a lawyer, to defend my cause, because I understand nearly nothing of this jimbo limbo...

I'm a common man. We live in a wicked society,where a common man,can not even understand the basics of owning the rights to his own creation.

We all know the copy right infringements are getting out of hand in USA.
We're at a point where a honest person no longer can copyright something he invented, because large companies had the idea before him, and patented it or something, and therefor block progress from happening.
What's more, 2 people can not have an idea at the same time, because copyright won't allow this!
And it happens more than we think, that multiple humans end up with a same idea.
In case of a book it's much harder to come to an identical story line, but some passages could easily have been copied from another book (just with other characters,people,...) and no one will notice.
With inventing things, and software creation,there are countless of lawsuits because mr A invents something that looks very similar to MR B's invention.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #32
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Update v4.4:
Nahum and 1Thes on their last chapters had '>>' as next chapter, instead of the name of the next book;that is updated in this version.
Page break at final chapter removed.

This should somewhat be the final version; I think there's not enough demand for introduction on the OT chapters, so I'll leave it with this.

Last edited by ProDigit; 04-16-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #33
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
We all know the copy right infringements are getting out of hand in USA.
We're at a point where a honest person no longer can copyright something he invented, because large companies had the idea before him, and patented it or something, and therefor block progress from happening.
What's more, 2 people can not have an idea at the same time, because copyright won't allow this!
You are confusing copyright and patents. They are not the same thing.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #34
ProDigit
Karmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You are confusing copyright and patents. They are not the same thing.
Like I said, I know nothing of legal stuff like this; and don't really feel inclined to learn about them, as I presume the benefits I get from investigating it, will not recover the time I lost into it.

Tags
bible, developement, framework