Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 02-27-2005, 07:53 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
Boatloads of Pocket PC Software for $429

Have you ever wished you could just buy all the good Pocket PC programs at once instead of buying them one at a time? My guess is probably not, but you might be tempted now if you have lots of extra cash laying around.

Pocket PC Magazine is offering a CD with (almost) all their award winning software titles, which you can register for the full versions for about a year if you buy the whole set for about $429. A boatload of cash, but you get a boatload of software.

I'm thinking that IT departments, software reviewers and rich hobbyists must be the target audience. But it does get me wishing I had it, even if I don't need it or even know exactly how it all works.

Hey, wouldn't you folks at Pocket PC Magazine love to throw me a free copy so I can review it for you?!

But, on a more serious note, they have a great site over there at www.PocketPCMagazine.com, and the list of award winning software has been a constant reference for me. They have had such good stuff, I just signed up for a paper subscription. And with subscriptions, they offer a download with all the info on the software evaluations. You can find summary info for free (which is what hooked me on Pocket PC Magazine in the first place) at http://www.pocketpcmag.com/awards/nominees_2004.asp