Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #1
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
Converting Epub to RTF

I have recently bought a couple of books all of which are in epub format. All of these books work fine on my sony prs-505 however, if possible I would like to slightly reformat them.

Basically I would like to be able to put spaces between the paragraphs, remove the indents, change the margins and justify the text.

Having searched, I have been unable to find an answer, but is it possible for me to strip the DRM and convert it to a different file type so I can format the book with my personal preferences?

If not, no biggy, just would be nice to be able to change

Many thanks

EDIT: Nevermind, I have searched harder and it seems that I can't strip the DRM. Oh well, looks like I'm stuck with the current format. Not a problem

Last edited by PieOPah; 12-11-2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Found answer
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote