Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #16
machalla
machalla began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Thanks for the response.

I couldn't find a library1.db but I did delete the metadata.db. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to have helped. I checked the debug info again and the result was the same.

Is there anything else I can try?
machalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:33 PM   #17
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
that error message indicates that a corrupted library1.db exists domewhere on your system. Did you try a full search?
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #18
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
you can bypass the migration with the following commands:

Code:
calibre-debug -c "from calibre.library.database2 import LibraryDatabase2; db = LibraryDatabase2(r'c:\path\to\library\folder'); "
calibre-debug -c "from calibre.utils.config import prefs; prefs['library_path'] = r'c:\same\path\as\before'"
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #19
machalla
machalla began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Thanks for that.

I did do a full search of the drive and found a library1.db file in the intended ebook folder. I deleted this and tried again with no luck.

By using the commands you specified to bypass the migration in your last post Calibre now appears to be running correctly for me. Thanks very much for your help, I didn't expect such an amazingly quick response!
machalla is offline   Reply With Quote