Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 03:15 AM   #1
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Article on Plastic Logic in german magazine "Der Spiegel"

There's a short article in "Der Spiegel" about Plastic Logic, found at http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/spiel...578796,00.html

For the non-german speaking people here, the interesting bits are that Plastic Logic places worldwide demand for eink screens at above 42 million devices up to 2010. Their reader, featuring a roughly A4-sized touch sensitive screen, is said to be available sometime 2009. For text input, a virtual keyboard is displayed, the battery is said to last about a week.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:48 AM   #2
Noldi
Noldi began at the beginning.

Device: I'm waiting for plastic logic
Good video of that device

you can find on www.plasticlogic.com
Compared to that device the others like irex, kindle and so on look very old. As i understood it, plastic logic couldn't break, it looks nice and it is as huge as i need it (A4).
Noldi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plastic logic