|09-17-2008, 02:53 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Device: Acrobat Reder
It is an astonishing fact that romance novels rank highest in the domain of literature. Let us first discuss recipe of romance. When the connoisseurs, a man and a woman come together to cherish the so called romance, they have to undergo a cookery more often out of kitchen. Take all or the part of emotions together. Every time use different variations in the quantity to suit your mood.
The ingredients are all sort of emotions taken together. Start from anticipation, awe, disappointment, contempt and anxiety. Then put optimism, attraction and aggression. Lesser the dose of jealousy, anger and remorse, the better is the finish product.
|09-17-2008, 03:00 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6, MS Surface Pro, N7
You are treading a line perilously close to "spam". If you want to market your own book, please have the courtesy to do so openly. I've given you this advice as a new poster - my fellow moderators may well simply ban you as a spammer.
|09-17-2008, 05:52 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Third World
Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
1. She is lonely; orphan or escaping a bad family; she is pretty, fit and young (not gorgeous)
2. She goes in a place (house, island, manor, castle, villa...) where a secret is kept
3. She meets two men: a "regular" gentleman-like, and a younger strange, rebel or creepy one.
4. She falls in love with the first, creating jealousy of other interested female characters.
5. She strives with a strong and dominant woman
6. The secret is revealed, and the gentleman is revealed as the evil one
7. The younger appears as the good guy. Better than he was at the beginning, having learned a lesson from the heroine.
8. Sex is described by analogy ("the waves of pleasure were alternating on the shore of Jane's soul...")
9. She makes sex after a strong resistance, and never by her initiative
10. At the end, most characters have experienced a personal growth.
for "Romance of the first kind"
1. She is gorgeous with huge breasts. She's very young (not under age, though).
2. She goes in a place where she meets lots of people with dirty little secrets.
3. She goes in bed with all of them (men, women, groups), and she is the one who looks for it.
4. Sometimes animals are involved, too.
5. If other women are jealous, they react going in bed with her boyfriends.
6. Sex is described with anatomical precision, and more often than not, toys and accessories are used.
7. At the end, everybody is happier than before, and she goes away leaving good memories of her.
For the "romance of the kind", sometimes called "porn".
They are typically one-week-rent-payer works. Lots of writer have done it (like Dean Koonts), always with female pseudonyms.
|09-17-2008, 06:21 AM||#4|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bålsta, Sweden
Device: BeBook x 2 (Hanlin V3 rebrand), Samsung Omnia
|romance novels, romantic novel|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|12 free romance novels from Mills and Boons||mikaelalind||Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)||17||02-21-2011 02:51 PM|
|Paranormal Romance Novels||Barnsy||Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers||1||12-18-2009 05:42 PM|
|Directebooks - 50% off all Liz Carlyle romance Novels for Nov!||Direct Ebooks||Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)||3||10-31-2009 09:40 AM|
|What's up with all the tacky western romance novels?||JSWolf||Reading Recommendations||67||08-24-2009 09:05 PM|
|New Source for Free Romance Novels||Sydney's Mom||Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)||12||02-09-2009 03:40 PM|