|09-21-2008, 09:36 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Device: Irex Iliad
Thoughts on iLiad support
I've just bought an iLiad and after the Forbes article and tomorrow's formal announcement, I'm afraid that my (expensive!) iLiad will be left with current software (3rd party djvu that hangs after ~20pgs, no hibernation etc) and not updated. Any views on this?
In that case, I'm wondering if I should sell my iLiad asap and wait for the new one..
|09-21-2008, 07:56 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
iRex has previously said they are working on yet another major update of the software for the current iLiad.
The Forbes article only mentions hardware (with some hints at software) and iRex has said that software will also be part of the announcement. We will have to wait and see exactly what they will say.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|feature request: support for iliad on OS X||petteri||Calibre||1||12-30-2009 08:23 AM|
|iLiad iLiad button support||renpytom||iRex Developer's Corner||8||10-14-2009 09:55 AM|
|iLiad Device Support||DesiLinguist||Calibre||11||08-06-2009 01:58 AM|
|My new iLiad and me - first thoughts.||rachaelandrews||iRex||13||08-15-2008 08:13 AM|
|iLiad Thoughts how to flash the iLiad ourselves||TadW||iRex Developer's Corner||11||08-18-2006 03:04 AM|