Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 12:10 PM   #1
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
6 Gmail invites 6

I always wanted to have my own Gmail giveaway.

You can have an invite, just answer this:

Name three of your favorite eBooks that can be freely (that means legally, too) downloaded from the Internet. Be kind and name the site, as well.
(no matter the format)

Mine are:
Nostromo, by Conrad (memoware.com)
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, by James Joyce (gutenberg.net)
Diary of a madman and other short stories, by Lu Hsun (blackmask.com)
Old 09-16-2004, 07:24 PM   #2
RPanda08
RPanda08 began at the beginning.

Three fav ebooks

All from gutenberg.net:
Dracula
The Count of Monte Cristo
Frankenstein

Too many literature teachers who had a hang-up with horror stories.
Advert
Old 09-16-2004, 11:08 PM   #3
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
RPanda08, please PM me your email address.
Old 09-17-2004, 11:34 AM   #4
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse (GREAT, read it MANY times)
Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka (not always easy, but if you are into Kafkaesk idyll and nightmares, this one is for you)
The Art of War by Sun Zi (East Asian Military art and science )

I already have an invite, but would love to accept another one for my work colleague!
Old 09-18-2004, 02:48 PM   #5
gadgetguru
Addict
gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Tungsten T5
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=blog/8

Robin Monk is accumulating 500 gmail invite to giveaway. If you have spare one you could support Firefox by sending your excess invite to him...
Advert
Old 09-19-2004, 06:53 PM   #6
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hmm, I still have 6 to give away. If there are no takers soon, I might pass a few that way, all in a good cause.

Craig.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:14 AM   #7
gadgetguru
Addict
gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Tungsten T5
I pass to them a few of my invitations and was surprised that Google refilled them immediately.
Old 09-21-2004, 04:27 AM   #8
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Any idea when Google plans to go public with Gmail? It is taking them forever...
Old 12-13-2004, 02:56 PM   #9
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Are you still giving away invites. I could use one.

C.J. Brexel
Siege1386@aol.com

Old 12-13-2004, 03:00 PM   #10
Unregistered
Nameless Being

forgot my books. All from guttenburg.org

Half A Chance by Frederic S. Isham
The Hand but Not the Heart by T. S. Arthur
Babbit by Sinclair Lewis

C.J. Brexel
Siege1386@aol.com

Old 12-14-2004, 08:39 AM   #11
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
maybe you should register cj... i bet that alone would improve your chances since we often trade gmail accounts among users.
Closed Thread