|07-28-2008, 12:25 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Device: Onyx Boox 60
Should I wait?
A few days ago I finally decided to get a V3.
But after some email correspondence with Jinke, I'm not so sure if I want to get it now :/
They say that they will release a successor to V3 by the end of year. It will support touchscreen and wifi, and more expensive than V3, but they couldn't tell by how much yet.
It sounds nice even though I'm not really sure if i will really need the touch screen (I do imagine that it would be very useful for some occassions), and I still don't know about the price difference.
Should I wait again? ^^;
Edit: I forgot to ask Jinke an important question, I hope someone here knows the answer. Does V3 support plucker format?
Last edited by luag; 07-28-2008 at 12:38 PM.
|07-28-2008, 02:36 PM||#2|
Join Date: May 2008
Device: Hanlin V3, RCA REB1100, iPaq 214
If you want it (and have the money) then get it now. Generally, it's better to focus to present and get something that you'd use now...
Though, if there are rumours that e-ink technology will change in the next months then maybe it's not a bad idea to wait a bit; wifi or touchcreen and such paraphernalia are good to have available but not very important for reading novels.
When e-ink screen change then I'll get the new model.
|07-28-2008, 07:01 PM||#3|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mexico, Queretaro
Device: PocketBook 602, LBook V3
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Already have a Jetbook-better to wait?||Canuck_in_Japan||Which one should I buy?||1||02-07-2010 12:01 PM|
|Should I wait?||sjeffrey||Amazon Kindle||10||02-01-2010 05:26 PM|
|Buy now or wait?||txcheart||Which one should I buy?||11||08-23-2008 12:03 AM|
|Buy or wait||RobbieClarken||iRex||12||07-28-2008 11:03 PM|
|While you wait for 2.7, try this...||scotty1024||iRex||5||10-27-2007 07:59 AM|