Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-30-2015, 07:01 AM   #1
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
White Kindle touch available in UK

I was looking at the Amazon site this morning and noticed that the kindle touch is now available in white

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B014PYAJ2A/

Last edited by pdurrant; 10-30-2015 at 07:31 AM.
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:04 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Well, there's our new Kindle in October

I wonder if we'll see anything on the Voyage/Paperwhite front in November?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2015, 07:15 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Here is the correct link...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kindle-Glare...s=white+kindle
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:31 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Here is the correct link...
Thanks. I updated the link in the first post.
Old 10-30-2015, 07:33 AM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Also France and Germany:
http://the-digital-reader.com/2015/1...rance-germany/
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2015, 07:36 AM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

But not yet in the US it seems.
Old 10-30-2015, 03:13 PM   #7
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Thanks. I updated the link in the first post.
Thanks for updating my post-apologies I posted in a hurry. I half expected to find that someone had already mentioned it. I did quickly check before I posted.

I have to admit - it doesn't really appeal to me. I don't much like white for a reader (I have a white T3 which is Ok) I prefer black (or red and navy in my sonys).
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 03:21 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
One thing a white Reader does better than a black Reader is that it looks better with the text close to the bezel because of the color difference.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:22 PM   #9
Jason90
Addict
Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Well, there's our new Kindle in October

I wonder if we'll see anything on the Voyage/Paperwhite front in November?
Well it's november already in the UK ....Where are they already!?!
Jason90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:16 PM   #10
vincere
vincere began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
we call it"kindle 499 inchina
vincere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:39 PM   #11
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason90 View Post
Well it's november already in the UK ....Where are they already!?!
Well, nowhere, because it was a false rumour.