Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 01-31-2003, 10:09 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Frommer's requires RegEx - so I already prepared a iSiloX file for you. Download it. Then,
1) Go to http://palm.frommers.com/
2) Find your city. Each city has a number id. For instance, if you go to North East-New York City, New York City has ID 21
3) in the link's url in iSiloX, replace 'destID' with the ID of your city.
4) you can control the number of outputs by changing the 'mh' variable (now set to 999)

Included:

Accommodations
Dining
Shopping
Nightlife
Attractions
Attached Files
File Type: ixl frommers.ixl (14.5 KB, 157 views)
Old 02-01-2003, 02:10 PM   #2
Shamrock
Shamrock began at the beginning.

I assume that, since the ID is 32 (Seattle), you have done all this to help me. WOW! Thank you very much. I know others will find this useful too. If you come to Seattle, dinner's on me!
Old 02-01-2003, 08:56 PM   #3
kizer
kizer began at the beginning.

Device: T-Mobile SideKick
Hey I was just at Gameworks and ate at Cheesecake factory, I didn't see you there