Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
robyn777
robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: ebookwise 1150 & eslick
Hello

I'm Robyn from SCal and I have an ebookwise 1150 which I really like. I recently moved and misplaced my adaptor so now I have no way of charging my reader

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?
robyn777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! Did you try simply emailing eBookwise via their customer service? When my reader committed suicide, they sent me the whole new thing, including extra chargers and stuff.

I keep planning on checking at Radio Shack. I have a set of chargers and USB cords at home and at work, but would like to have another to keep in the suitcase.

So try Radio Shack first, and then maybe EBW customer service. And please let us know what you discover about this.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 06-23-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
you can easily get a universal charger which will work. the coby CA-44 has been recommended, it's only about 5$. do a search in the wiki or the eb1150 forum and you'll find plenty of posts about this.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #4
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings Robyn777! Welcome to the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello robyn777
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:39 PM   #6
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Robyn .... do you live one block up from the beast??
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #7
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Howdy, Robyn! Hope you find your replacement adapter.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #8
robyn777
robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.robyn777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Hello everyone! thanks for the greetings and replies.
I actually found my charger, did some major digging and found it

FYI - The cost of a replacement from ebookwise is $20 including shipping.

Have a great weekend
Old 06-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #9
robyn777

"Robyn .... do you live one block up from the beast??"

It's friday afternoon and I'm a little slow
Old 06-27-2008, 10:29 PM   #10
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Robyn .... do you live one block up from the beast??

Enough said!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:54 AM   #11
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi robyn777 and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote