Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-21-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
jerryleejr
Sony-rific
jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.jerryleejr can decode base 64 without using a pencil.

Device: PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Sony Customer Service

In the past few days I have sent a few emails to customer service to address a few issues I have or improvements I would like to see. The big one for me is that I am on a MAC (YES I know all about needing Windows to buy books) I have VM FUSION so that isnt the issue. What I would like to see is at a minimum the ability to make a wish list on the website that will appear when I eventually switch over and use the Sony connect software. Alot of times I just browse the bookstore from the web and I can not remember every title that interests me, but I get the same canned answer back Sorry for your inconvenience We will push this issue to the appropriate section for further review. So I guess I am going to inundate them with emails until I get a satisfactory answer or they block me completely from their site. Who knows maybe they will send me a discount code for a couple of free books. They never did get back to about the price matching.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote