Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-05-2008, 02:12 AM   #1
re_parker
re_parker began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Talking howdy from IL

Hi there - I'm a Kindle owner, and recent transplant from Texas to Illinois. I've had my Kindle for almost exactly one month and am completely smitten. I am also an iRobot fan (I have one Roomba and one Scooba) but other than that, totally not an early adopter. If it is useful, then I will go for it - but I don't generally go for the latest gadget. I've always been intrigued by e-readers, and finally took the plunge only once there was one that had so many books available to make it seem sustainable.

I've lurked a bit as a guest, and am looking forward to hanging out with you all.
re_parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:32 AM   #2
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings re_parker! Nice to meet you.
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello re_parker
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi re_parker and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #5
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm-many, Kindle1, K3, iPad, iPhone 4
Yeah, hi! Welcome to the forum --- and welcome to Illinois!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
Izzy
Lost in Kindleland
Izzy began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Greetings from Schaumburg!
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #7
re_parker
re_parker began at the beginning.

Device: kindle