Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-19-2014, 09:56 PM   #16
Xanthe
Wizard
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek, Sony 350/T1,Pandigital, eBM 911, Nook HD/HD+, Fire HDX, PW2
My beach reads tend to be the latest books in series that I enjoy, that I've managed to resist reading earlier in the year so that I could revisit those old favorites while I'm lounging in the sun.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:51 AM   #17
Lin2412
Grand Sorceress
Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Gone Girl! It's long been pending on my list.

Another thing is, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn has been named the top-selling e-book of 2014 for e-books by Sainsbury’s.

Quote:
the second most bought title was The Detective’s Daughter by Lesley Thomson (Head of Zeus), then The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (Little, Brown). Another title benefitting from a film adaptation, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Penguin), was the ninth top-selling e-book on the Sainsbury’s platform in 2014.

Interestingly, the Top 10 searched-for books on the website differed to the equivalent paid-for list. While Gone Girl was the most searched and the most paid-for e-book, Game Of Thrones, Divergent, Philomena, Bridget Jones, The Hunger Games and The Book Thief were all featured in the most searched-for category but not on the most paid-for rank, implying that the searches failed to translate into sales.

A spokesperson for eBooks by Sainsburys, said: “It was an unforgettable year for crime and thriller authors all round as they also dominated the author category. Measured by total number of books sold, a whopping eight out of Sainsbury’s customers top ten eBook authors belonged to this popular genre.”
Done reading it! I love it!! (very much...)

Last edited by Lin2412; 01-29-2015 at 12:49 AM. Reason: done!!!
Lin2412 is offline   Reply With Quote