Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-20-2014, 07:48 AM   #1
John F
Wizard
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Political and Religious images rules

I think it makes sense to modify the first post in those two threads to include the rule about images only, and probably in large bold text.

Also, instead of just removing the text or offending posts, how about replacing the post with a message about following the images only rule.

I like the rule, and think it should be strictly enforced (no text at all), but since the rule is buried in the middle of the thread, I'm not sure how people are supposed to know about it.

Thank you,
And as always: Excellent job moderators,
John
John F is offline   Reply With Quote