Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 01-03-2014, 12:07 PM   #46
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Nook Touch, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite
Treasures of the North (Yukon Quest Book #1) by Traci Peterson

Free at Amazon

Publisher: Bethany House Publishers

Quote:
Could They Fulfill Their Dreams in this Untamed Land?

Driven by desperation, Grace Hawkins must forsake the affluent comfort of her upbringing to save herself from an arranged marriage. Disillusioned by her father's insistence, she forges a daring plan to escape the sinister hand of her intended.

Peter Colton sees the Alaskan gold rush as an opportunity to establish his family's fledgling shipping business. An unexpected partnership enables him to pursue those dreams and opens the door to an aquaintance with Grace, who has purchased passage north.

Drawn together by need and circumstance, Grace and Peter form a faltering friendship. But when her deserted fiance continues to manipulate her loved ones, can she find peace in the wake of his wrath?
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:14 PM   #47
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, Sony PRST1, [MomsKoboTouch], [DaughtersSSGalaxy Tab2]
OT, how do I add dictionaries to my KPW?
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 01-03-2014, 01:47 PM   #48
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone
In my KPW2, dictionary management is under Settings > Device Options
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:59 PM   #49
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
In my KPW2, dictionary management is under Settings > Device Options
Thank you for replying. When I go in there, it says no dictionaires found. Isn't there a 'default' dictionary on the KPW?

ETA: also, I was using Aldiko on my tablet, but it's only for epub and now my library is in AZW3. Is there a good, EASY and free reader program you guys would recommend for my tablet?

Last edited by Blue2u; 01-03-2014 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:57 PM   #50
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Which tablet?

and there is always the Kindle app...
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:59 PM   #51
Blue2u
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Which tablet?

and there is always the Kindle app...
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Old 01-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #52
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
ETA: also, I was using Aldiko on my tablet, but it's only for epub and now my library is in AZW3. Is there a good, EASY and free reader program you guys would recommend for my tablet?
Quote:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
The only thing that will read AZW3/KF8 is the Kindle for Android app.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #53
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Thank you for replying. When I go in there, it says no dictionaires found. Isn't there a 'default' dictionary on the KPW?

AZW3 format is Kindle only so the Kindle App you will have to use on your tablet. I would always recommend to keep a epub copy of your library. You never know if you are going to need it.

I keep one epub and one mobi copy of all my books.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:21 PM   #54
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Same, well almost. I keep an ePub and then have either a mobi, or for more recent conversions an AZW3, copy as well in case I want to use it with a Kindle device/app.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:24 PM   #55
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindlePW + iPad3 + SGP5 + ClipZip
Quote:
AZW3 format is Kindle only so the Kindle App you will have to use on your tablet. I would always recommend to keep a epub copy of your library. You never know if you are going to need it.

I wish someone had given me this advice earlier. I used to get rid of my epubs after I converted my books to mobi (I only used a Kindle then). Now I use the Marvin app (on my iPad) almost exclusively and I find myself having to reconvert ... a lot
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:34 PM   #56
Terisa de morgan
Wizard
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, iPhone, iPad, Kobo Aura, Galaxy Tab3 8
Quote:

I win you . I keep epub, mobi and lit copy, as the original split file, so I can edit if my format tastes change (they do it).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:50 PM   #57
Blue2u
Wizard

to all who replied! Guess I'll just keep my epub library then!

Now, how do I add/find that dictionary to my KPW?
Old 01-03-2014, 06:51 PM   #58
Deljah
Enthusiast
Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Android tablet
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Treasures of the North (Yukon Quest Book #1) by Traci Peterson

Free at Amazon

Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
KyBunnies,

Thanks for posting these Bethany House freebies. I always like to get them. I missed getting Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witenmeyer about a week ago, so I'm trying to be more diligent about looking for these.

If anybody can lend me Stealing the Preacher, please pm!
Deljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #59
TC-Me
Lost in my TBR Pile
TC-Me began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW and Kindle Fire HD, Sony PRS T2, Nook Simple Touch, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deljah View Post
If anybody can lend me Stealing the Preacher, please pm!
PM sent!
TC-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:10 PM   #60
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone
Quote:
to all who replied! Guess I'll just keep my epub library then!

Now, how do I add/find that dictionary to my KPW?
I haven't done this yet but I'd try going into your Manage Your Kindle on the website and delivering the dictionary to the device.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote